After your registration is complete, login to the site and perform the following steps:
- On the top of your screen click on "Accounts"
- Now click on "Manage Accounts"
- Now click on the "Add Button"
- Enter an alias (this can be any name you want to use), enter the account number and pin (this will be given to you by our telebetting department)
- Press the SAVE button
|Account Holder||Gold Circle|
|Account Holder||Gold Circle - Telebet|
|Account Holder||Gold Circle (Pty) Ltd|
Our account support helpline numbers are as follows: 031 314 1899/ 031 314 1820/ 031 314 1821/ 031 314 1822
you can now access live streaming on the Tabgold site?
Simply visit www.tabgold.co.za for more info. Ts & Cs apply.
There are 2 ways in which you can withdraw funds from your telebetting account.
1. Fill in the requisition for withdrawal form once off. We will keep this on record. Everytime you request money to be deposited into your bank account. you can simply phone the Telebet Admin department on 031 314 1820 or email email@example.com informing us of the amount you wish to withdraw. Please click here to download the Withdrawal Requisition form.
2. Tote withdrawal - Visit your nearest Tab Gold tote with your Telebet account card as well as your ID document.
NB! Please note that you can only withdraw winnings and not your deposits.
- User names and passwords are case-sensitive. You must type them in EXACTLY as you did on the registration form. Is your "CapsLock" perhaps on?
- Ensure you are registered on the website. If not then click to here to register now.
The following steps need to be followed before you can take your bet online
- Sign up for an online betting account
- Register on this website
- Login to this website
- Click on Accounts at the top of the page
- Manage Account and then click Add
- Now enter an alias for your account and the account number and pin that was given to you by Telebetting then click Save
- After the above steps have been complete you can click on Betting at the top of the web page and take your bet
- There were technical problems at race time, and it was not possible to produce a file.
- There were problems with the transferring of the file from the TV Van computer to the Web Server computer.
- The file has yet to be transferred. There is a limited bandwidth to the racecourses, and it is not always possible to transfer the file immediately. Usually the transfer will be done the next day.
- Videos are produced for the Greyville and Scottsville racecourses only.